Invitation to Schedule
Credit Grantor/Client/Network/Debt Buyer Meetings
On behalf of the NARCA Board of Directors, thank you for your continued involvement in and support of NARCA. We are in the midst of another busy year and pledge to you NARCA will continue to work in productive partnership with you, a Client of NARCA member firms. The purpose of this letter is:
- To provide you with information about Half Hour Client Meetings on Thursday, October 23 at the NARCA 2014 Fall Collection Conference
- Offer your company meeting space for Individual Meetings with your attorneys
Client Meetings for Attorneys
As a service for Credit Grantors/Clients NARCA provides complimentary meeting space to hold half hour meetings with attorneys at each of the two NARCA Collection Conferences (Spring and Fall). For the upcoming NARCA 2014 Fall Collection Conference these meetings are scheduled on Thursday, October 23.
If you wish to hold a meeting - please complete and return the attached Application as soon as possible, but prior to September 4. Space will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are not the person who will hold the meeting but you know your company might want to hold a meeting, please pass this email on to the individual responsible within your company.
- Provide Complimentary Meeting Space
- Provide a Complimentary Standard Audio Visual Set (laptop, projector, screen, microphone)
- Monitor the outside entrance to your assigned room to only allow attendees with a conference badge to enter
- Provide (1) Complimentary Full Conference Registration
- Provide your firm with the opportunity to submit (5) names of employees of your company for attendance at your meeting only. This is to be utilized for those employees to attend your 30 minute Client Meeting, who are not planning to attend the full conference. Please submit these names on the Additional Credentials Form and return it to NARCA by October 7.
- If you wish to have food and beverage at your meeting NARCA will make the introductions to the appropriate hotel staff.
NARCA asks that you:
- Complete the attached application indicating a time of day preference
- Identify - on the application - who will receive the complimentary registration
- Invite your attorneys and advise them they MUST be registered for the NARCA Conference to attend your meeting
- Indicate, on the application, if you will be holding an open or closed meeting.
- All closed meetings will need to be monitored by your personnel just inside the door of your meeting
- If you have food and beverage at your meeting we ask you to work directly with the hotel - and NARCA will make the introductions
Individual Meetings with Attorneys
Some Credit Grantors/Clients have utilized the NARCA Collection Conference to hold individual meetings with their attorneys. NARCA will provide the opportunity for you to reserve private meeting space for a reasonable fee. Meeting space is limited so please return the form ASAP if you wish to reserve space. If you wish to lease space for individual meetings please complete and return the Individual Meeting Request Form as soon as possible but no later than September 4. Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Affiliated Meeting Request Form for Receptions or Luncheons
If you are interested in scheduling a luncheon or reception, please complete and return the Affiliated Meeting Request Form as soon as possible - available rooms will fill up quickly.
NARCA respectfully requests that your firm NOT schedule any meetings (including hospitality suites, etc.) at the same time as any official NARCA Conference activity during the conference days. By scheduling conflicting meetings you prevent your attorneys from attending educational sessions. Their attendance at the educational sessions is in your company's best interest.
You get access to your target audience, network and align your company with a highly ethical and well-respected organization. Click here to view the Sponsorship Prospectus.
Click here for the full conference agenda.
Register and Reserve Hotel Rooms
Visit www.narca.org to register for the conference and book your hotel rooms.
NARCA looks forward to your continued partnership and support!